Wednesday, 22 September 2010

a heartfelt goodbye

click to read more on St Vigor's Parish websiteAs you might know, I will be leaving my job as Parish Assistant here at the end of September, after my wedding. I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you so much for all your kindness and generosity over the last two years. I have been made to feel so welcome and have made many, many friends in the village who I will dearly miss.

I’ve had so much fun working for the church here in Fulbourn and have learnt so much from you all. I have felt truly at home here since the day I arrived and have loved living and worshipping among such special people.

I will continue to hold you all in my thoughts and prayers and I look forward to coming back and visiting you in the future!

Much love
Sarah Turner


Read more

Click to read about Sarah's departure on the parish website - and see more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment