That time of year is fast approaching again...trick or treat?
It’s time for the skeletons, pumpkins, monsters, vampires, witches and ghosts to knock on your door.
We wanted to remind you of a few tips you can take to ensure you have an enjoyable Hallowe’en:
- Those who do not want to take part in Hallowe’en festivities can display a ‘no trick or treaters’ poster. You can download these from our website at www.cambs.police.uk, or else click the pic of the poster on the top right.
- Ideally children trick or treating should be accompanied by an adult.
- Children should stay in groups, make sure at least one person has a mobile phone on them and not go out too late.
- Children should tell someone where they are going, what route they will be taking and what time to expect them back.
- Not everyone wants to get involved in Hallowe’en and we ask children and parents to leave residents not wanting to take part in peace.
As it’s that time of year we will be increasing our patrols to prevent any anti-social behaviour and to ensure the safety of those involved in the Hallowe’en festivities.
If you have any issues or concerns during Hallowe’en, let us know on 0345 456 456 4.
Your Neighbourhood Policing Team